Thursday, February 18, 2010

How We Met.

July 31, 2008-August 1, 2008

Walking out the door of my house I see a truck with an extra cab, yet there is a boy sitting in the back against the tail gate, he was blonde hair and looks as if all he wants to do is sleep. I climb into the backseat of the truck and sit behind my bestfriend Glenda, shes awfully quiet, so I decide to start the converstation and find out the driver is named Ace and the lonely boy in the back is named Alan.

I called Ace asking him what he was going to do 2nite, he told me he was going to pick up Alan, and two girls from the Westside. He asked me if I wanted to meet them at the Marriott. I went to shower and get ready and went straight there.

We arrive at the Marriott, and Suerte and Roxy have not yet arrived so we decide to go for a walk around the hotel. Walking on the path we see a swan sitting right in the middle. Glenda & I are afraid to walk near it so we walk far away and around it. We ended up on one of the hammocks.Swinging back and forth on the hammock with Glenda talking story was the best I thought the night would get. Ace, trying to be the man and offering to rock us kept talking about himself, so we just layed down and listened, sort of. Alan was a few feet away from us laying against one of the coconut trees with his hat over his face.

A few minutes go by and I see this boy, filipino for sure! tall, dressed in all black with a labret piercing. Definitely one of the hottest guys I've ever seen. The second I saw him, I was self conscious the whole night. He stops to talk to Alan. Then I see Alan start chasing one of the swans.I turn to Glenda and tell her, "I think that's Freddie, the one Suerte was talking about the one with the piercing." Ace, confirmed it.

All I see are these 2 girls on the hammock, and I thought to myself, Hows this hot girl in the black? I think she could be the one! I was thinking to myself, "I going get that gaurentee." She was wearing a black tank top with shorts. I walked to Alan and shook his hand and asked him about the 2 girls. The girl I was checking out was named, Sierra. At the same time I was kicking the leaves on the tree.

Everyone started walking back to the parking lot. We reached Roxy's truck and everyone was crusing around it, thinking about what to do next. I rested my arms on the side of her truck and Freddie was standing on the opposite side of me. I couldn't help but look at him and I think he caught me staring a couple of times.

At the parking lot I was trying to show off lil bit. I couldnt help but lift up my shirt to show off my piercings but I don't think she noticed.

We decided to drive up to the tennis courts. We crusied there for a little while. The girls and guys split up and the girls migrated towards one of the statues. In my mind I wanted to climb on top of it and sit on it, I was about too then I seen the boys coming and decided not too. As I walked away from the statue to sitt on the bench, I see Freddie jump onto the statue.

When we got to te tennis courts the whole time I was shame, I didn't know what to talk about, as soon as I seen the statue, I didn't hesitate, I just jumped on it.

Everyone was hungry and so we all decided to go to McDonalds. Glenda & I didn't want to ride in the back of Roxy's truck, so Suerte asked Freddie if we could ride in his car. When I first heard her suggest that, a smile came across my face. When he said, "yeah sure." I went to sit in the passanger seat, and Glenda sat in the back. The car was silent for a little while, I was thinking to myself, "What should I say?" I was so nervous, I tried not to move or else I might do something stupid. All of a sudden, I hear him ask me, "What school do you guys go too?" I tried to stay calm, and answer his questions. I found out he was the same age as me which was a surprize because he looked way older than I did. On the way to McDonalds, he turns around and goes to park next to this yellow hatchback with a filipino flag hanging on the rearview mirror. They talk for a few minutes and Freddie tells him to come with us to McDonalds.

In my mind I was like, "HoOope, shes sitting next to me!" I was so stoked. The girl that I wanted, had sit by me! I was nervous at the same time. I never like do anything stupid. The car was quiet so I had to say something. I asked her how old she was and what school she went too and if she knew my cousin. Then Wilmar called and so I had to turn around and meet him by Wilcox elementary school.

We arrived at McDonalds. Ace gave us money to buy food, so Glenda & I went inside and we bought chicken McNuggets. I followed Glenda back outside she went to go sit on the curb a couple feet away from Freddie, I hesitated for a few seconds, than I sat in the middle of them. After eating, we cruised in the parking lot and I see Freddie talking to Wilmar, whos still in his car, and they're traded CDs with eachother.

When I reached McDonalds, I parked then I went inside to go buy food. I came back and I had sitt down on the curb and Glenda sat down on the side of me but left a gap inbetween us. Then Sierra sat down right next to me, I was like, "hoo mean."

After McDonalds, We all migrated to Kealia lookout. We all park next to eachother. Glenda and I climb into the back of Roxys truck and lean back against the back window side. Freddie is leaning against the side, against the tire hump. After a few drinks of Smirnoff, I start to feel it, but at the same time, my stomach starts to hurt. I still have half a bottle left and offer it to everyone and everyone wants it, but I hand it to Freddie. I ask everyone if they have a jacked I could use and Ace offers his. I put his jacket next to Freddies leg and rest my head on it. I'm careful not to rest my head on his leg otherwise he might think I was weird. Everyone is having a good time and eventually I make my way closer and closer and eventually im practically resting my head in his lap but he doesnt do or say anything. As good as it felt, I had to use the bathroom, so I get up. When I return, I sit next to Freddie and Ace comes to sit next to me also. He starts asking us for advice on how to get Glenda. We offer him as much help as we can. Soon everyone starts to couple up. And all I feel is Freddies arm around my shoulders, Im shocked! But than I realize Wilnar is standing behind us. Freddie removes his hand, but Wilmar puts it back again and this time it stays. He doesn't remove it so I lean my head toward his chest.

I was sitting in the back of Roxys truck in the bed. Everyone was drinking and I was the one opening the bottlles for everyone. Sierra didn't want to finish her drink so she asked who wanted it and I took it.After awhile all I feel is Sierra lay her head on top of my leg. She started making her way closer and closer to me. She sat up because she had to use the bathroom but when she came back, she sat right next to me. Wilmar came from behind us and he put my arm around her, I took it away because I was shame, than he put my arm around her again and she didn't do anything, so I was stoked.

We start talking again, and every minute that goes by, my nervousness goes away. The alcohol is still running in my viens so I'm still feeling good. Everything felt like I was on another planet. I felt like I was in love. He held me close and every so often asked me if I was ohk. Eventually we ended up laying down facing eachother with him still holding me. Everything was a dream. The night sky was beautiful. He held me tight making sure that I was warm enough. He started kissing me slowly all over my face and eventually he kissed me on my lips. A few more gentle kisses on the lips and eventually, it wasnt as gentle anymore (;

I was feeling good already, I was in love, so I started kissing her one by one, slowly all over her face. Then I grabbed her and kissed her on the lips for the first time. It was my first kiss. I didn't care already, I had to ask her for her number.

It was 3am and time for everyone to go. I seen him take out his black LG chocolate cell phone and he asked for my number. We got out of the back of the truck bed. I said my goodbyes to the other boys and came back to Freddie. We hugged eachother but we didn't let go. I didn't want too. I had gotten so used to his warmth that without it I felt empty. He kissed me one last time and told me he was going to call me the next day. I watched as he got into his white car and drive away.

Relationship Timelineee (:

August 12, 2008 -- Our first Picture with my Webcam at my house




December 2008 -- Crusing around town, just as friends.



January 2009 -- Crusing at Koloa Harbor after Dinner at Tropical Burger, his effort to try and get me back.



February 16, 2009 -- Waiting for Freddie to pick me up for another date to try and get me back.




March 21, 2009 -- Crusing at Kekaha Pavillion



April 10, 2009 -- Crusing at Koloa Harbor after another dinner.



May 2, 2009 -- Crusing at Inters



June 2009 -- At Kalapaki Beach, getting our tan on!



July 2009 -- Another Webcam with my Baby



August 18, 2009 -- Taking random pictures at a birthday Party hehe.



October 30, 2009 -- Waimea Homecomming Game



November 7, 2009 -- Ravens Birthday party



December 4, 2009 -- One of my birthday Dinners (:

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha This Is Adorable! Wow.
    *Yeah Janurary 2009, I think that was the night he told me to hitch hike home cause he was crusing with you! haahahah SO CUTE you guys.
    Hurry Up HAVE KIDS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! aww. But yeahh the whole month of January he kept bringng me out to dinner to try and get me back!
    Kids?! not yet hehe. But I'll be sure to let you kno when I'm planning on them! or if it happens (:

    ReplyDelete